Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week so far, and are ready for the weekend like I am! Today Megan from The Fashionista Momma and I are sharing our favorite denim looks for The Weekly Style Edit link up, so of course I had to take advantage and incorporate double denim in my outfit! I'm sure you all know by now that I could basically live in denim, whether it's a pair of skinny jeans, boyfriend shorts for summer, or my favorite black distressed pair. I have actually had this denim jacket since high school (it's from Hollister, haha!), but it's just too good to let go of. It's perfectly broken in and so easy to throw on over pretty much anything. I'm also excited to finally break in my new pair of Sam Edelman boots that I have literally had on my wish list for years. I happened to find them on Amazon for $65, which seemed way too good to be true, but here they are! Be prepared to see them a lot around here.
What is your favorite piece of denim that you own?
Be sure to link up with Megan and I below, and come back to join us next week when we style fringe.
BP. Henley Tank (no longer online, almost identical version here)
Old Navy Distressed Jeans (old, identical pair from Express here)
Sam Edelman Petty Booties
Urban Expressions Crossbody Bag c/o
Littlefield Lane 'Mama Bear' Necklace
Hollister Denim Jacket (VERY old, cute option here for under $40)
Daniel Wellington Watch c/o
* linking up with these lovely ladies
I'm also excited to announce I am a part of Links à la Mode for the week of September 29th:
- Al-Balsam Life: Milan Fashion Week: Bottega Veneta's Leather & Absolute Wearability
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Musings: My Alternative Fashion Story
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Top 5 Pins of the Week: Bombs Away
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August 2016 Empties!
- Cover Mum: Reveal Your Inner Wild Cat
- Distinguished Diva: Luxury Wood Watch Editorial plus Jord Watch Giveaway
- Elements of Ellis: White Jeans for Fall
- Everyday Starlet: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles with Eye Creams & Color Correcting
- Finite1: How To Wear A Dress From Day To Night
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Updating My Wardrobe for Fall With Stitch Fix
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: In the Land Down Under
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Mod Henley Shirtdress
- Layers of Chic: Fall Staples: Cool Watch & Effortless Wool Dress
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
- Live Eco Chic: BonJOY a Subscription Box with Social Impact
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Denim
- Modavracha: What Your Fall Outfits Are Missing: Velvet Shoes
- Mox and Socks: How to Scout the Perfect Spot for a Photo Shoot
- The Curious Portafoglio: Fashion Designer to Know: Ronald Van Der Kemp
- The House Blend: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips