I know I'm not alone when I say that I can't believe that summer is almost over! I feel like now that I have a child, the months seem to fly by even quicker than they did before. This summer has been so much fun so far, and I'm happy to say that it's definitely not over yet in the fun department. In a few weeks some of our closest friends will be coming to visit us from San Jose, CA and a week after that I will be going to San Diego for a bachelorette party weekend! Whether I am here in Albuquerque, or planning a trip somewhere else, I am always on the hunt to find new things to do that won't cost a ton. I have always been a fan of Groupon, and recently shared my love for Groupon Coupons with you. I also love checking out Groupon Things To Do to find inexpensive ways to find new activities or ideas for a date night! Some of my favorite local purchases have allowed me to try out different restaurants and new fitness classes (mind you, the fitness classes were definitely pre-baby!). In order to enjoy the last few weeks of summer, here are a few ideas that will help you make the most of it:
1. Go on a distillery tour with your significant other and your best couple friends
2. Take a hot air balloon ride! Albuquerque is most famously known for the International Balloon Fiesta that always occurs in October, however it's usually pretty chilly here by that time of year. The end of summer would be the perfect time to go on hot air balloon ride.
3. Head out for glow in the dark mini golf. You could go with the whole family, or check it out for a fun date night activity.
4. Take a canvas and coffee class with your besties.
5. Go wine tasting on a Saturday afternoon. The end of summer is the perfect time for wine tasting because the temperatures have (hopefully) begun to cool down, which makes it so much easier to enjoy walking through the vineyards.
How do you plan to make the most of the rest of your summer?