1. Utility jacket - An absolute closet staple of mine! I love that this one also comes in camo.
2. Saddle bag - This bag is a total wish list item of mine! I love the idea of a suede bag for fall, and you can never go wrong with a saddle bag.
3. Bell sleeve shift dress - This dress is under $50 and comes in a ton of prints/solid shades. It would be perfect to wear alone with a pair of ankle booties, or over a pair of leggings with some riding boots on a colder day.
4. Cutout booties - I am a sucker for a good pair of ankle boots, and I am loving the cutout details that I am seeing everywhere!
5. Oversized sunglasses - A new season is the perfect excuse to splurge on a new pair of sunglasses, and this tortoise and rose gold pair totally fit the bill for me.
6. Dark nail polish - The shade pictured is Essie's 'Smokin' Hot', which is a favorite of mine. I am already starting to itch for darker nails, and it's not even September yet!
7. But First Coffee mug - Cooler temperatures = warmer drinks, amiright? I am usually an iced coffee girl, but as soon as there is a chill in the air, I'm all about a hot cup of coffee.
8. Suede trim wool floppy hat - The perfect accessory to complete any fall outfit.
What are some of your essentials for fall?