It's pretty crazy that two years have gone by since I started Middle of Somewhere and I feel like it wasn't even that long ago that I was writing my first birthday post. My second year of blogging was vastly different than my first, mainly because shortly after my first birthday, I had a baby! Now my blog is turning two and my baby is almost one, and this mama is in awe of how fast time goes by. I have had fun over the past week looking through all of the posts I created in the past year, and today I wanted to share a few of my favorite and most popular posts with you.
- Comfortable Casual with Lularoe was actually one of my last pregnancy outfit posts before I had Harper. These photos were even taken outside of the birth center where I had her after taking one of our birth classes!
- Harper's Nursery Tour was definitely a fun post to put together, and fun to look back on to see what her room looked like before it was ever used! It looks a bit different now with toys everywhere!
- 5 Tips for Dressing Your Post-Baby Body was a really essential post for me to write because I truly struggled with adjusting to my post-baby body for quite some time after Harper. Almost a year later, I finally feel like I'm back to my pre-baby body (for the most part), which has made getting dressed so much easier!
- Golden Hour is absolutely my favorite post from the past year, and one that I think really shows how far my #Instagramhusband (ha!) has come as far as photographing me goes. He is quite the Nigel Barker now, and I am so thankful to have him by my side through this!
- Spring Wardrobe Must Have's with ThredUp was another really fun post to write (and was part one of two) and I had a lot of fun working with ThredUp!
I am definitely looking forward to see what opportunities my third year of blogging brings, and I am extremely grateful for each one of you who has followed along! As a thank you to all of you who had decided to join me on my blogging journey, I wanted to do a little giveaway of a few of my favorite things. One lucky reader will win the cutest Moon and Lola pineapple necklace, a gift card to Starbucks, and some of my must-have beauty products (like this Essie nail polish). Be sure to enter using the Rafflecopter below! The winner will be announced next week! Good luck!