image via: Instagram
TGIF! To sum up this week, I'm exhausted because of #teamnosleep (not by choice!) I am very much looking forward to celebrating my sister's birthday this weekend and enjoying Valentine's Day on Sunday with my little family. My husband and I have our traditional fancy home cooked dinner tonight and I can't wait! Here are some of the other things I am loving this weekend:
1. It's Valentine's Day on Sunday and I just can't get enough of all things red, white, and heart print! I recently shared my Valentine's Day favorites and also teamed up with a fellow NM blogger, Bekah of Redeem Cliche, to share our day and night outfit ideas for the occasion.
2. Gap is always one of my favorite places to look for baby clothes! Do you remember the Little Miss/Mr. Men books? I used to love them when I was younger, so naturally I was so excited to see that Gap created a limited edition line featuring the characters. I definitely need to buy Harper this Little Miss Gap onesie, this bib, and this sleeper.
3. I have been a seller on Poshmark for about 3 years now, but was recently introduced to ThredUp. I found so many great deals, including an Equipment sweater for less than $50! Stay tuned for a future post with my fantastic ThredUp finds. In the meantime you can get $10 off your first purchase by starting here.
4. Have you checked out the Who What Wear collection for Target? I haven't been able to look at the pieces in store, but am in love with so many after browsing online. My favorite pieces are this polka dot skirt, multi colored scarf, and striped top. Looks like I need to go to Target this weekend!
5. My photo today was taken from my Instagram and I had to reshare it on here because it just makes me crave spring/summer! We are also supposed to have amazing weather here... I'm talking in the high 60's/low 70's (insert sunglasses emoji face). Warmer weather always makes me crave new sunglasses... anyone else? I am still loving Ditto's Endless Eyewear program since it's really hard for me to commit to paying $200+ on a pair of new sunglasses all the time. I love being able to try out new pairs, like my Karen Walker Super Duper Strength sunglasses, without the commitment of having to buy them. If you haven't tried it out yet, you can use the code MIDDLEOFSOMEWHERE to get your first month of rentals free (and it will only cost you $24/month after that to keep it going)
What are you loving this weekend?