Truer words have never been spoken! I originally saw this posted on Instagram and laughed so hard... one of those it's funny because it's true laughs. It wasn't a particularly difficult or eventful week, but as always I'm happy the weekend is here. Here are some of my favorites from the week to carry us into the weekend:
1. Poor Harper has been teething like crazy and leave it to my child to get a top tooth first! About a week ago her top right tooth popped out and a few days later the bottom left followed. As predicted, teething is no joke!! Thank goodness for cute teething jewelry from a la mum! I just got the most adorable necklace in the mail yesterday, and lucky for you, you will have a chance to win your own soon. Be sure to follow along on Instagram so you don't miss it!
2. I have been reading a ton of blog posts and articles about StumbleUpon and how great it can be for blog traffic. This week I decided to step up my game and finally downloaded the app to my phone. I have been trying to stumble others posts a few times a day and have already noticed a difference in my traffic! I am not really only to create blog goals (although I know I should!), but lately I have been thinking that increasing my traffic in 2016 needs to be a priority. Have you had any success with StumbleUpon?
3. I mentioned in my last What I'm Loving This Weekend post that I have been in the market for some new jewelry, so I was realy excited this week when I received an email from Gorjana with a great Valentine's Day special! You can snag one of their alphabet necklaces free with any purchase with the code BEMINE. I picked up a 'H' necklace along with this midi ring set and can't wait to share them with you.
4. I clearly have social media on my mind this week because another thing I have enjoyed this week was reading up on how to edit Instagram photos like a pro on Misty Blue Blogs. Confession: I am usually pretty hard on myself when it comes to my Instagram and feel like it is the social media outlet that I both love the most and struggle with the most. I'm always looking for tips to implement to help with growth!
5. Spring is right around the corner, and I think I am going to attempt to bring some more plants into our home. I am absolutely horrible when it comes to caring for plants. I try so hard and they always die. I'm not kidding when I say that I have managed to keep one whole plant alive in my adult life. I always see fiddle leaf fig plants on Instagram, and am feeling brave enough to attempt to care for one. I am hoping these care instructions can help me out!
What are you loving this weekend?