image via: Design Love Fest
1. So predictable... I am loving anything that incorporates florals and vibrant colors right now! This was probably made pretty obvious in my recent post featuring my favorite baby girl clothes. I also can't wait to start painting my nails in pastel shades, like the new Essie polish in 'Petal Pushers'.
2. The Blogger Collective Link Up is going on right now. Today is my first time participating in the link up since recently joining The Blogger Collective. One of the biggest things I have learned about blogging so far is that connecting with others is invaluable! I have also included the list of the other fantastic bloggers participating in the link up in my recent post featuring my favorite tee for spring!
3. Target is currently having a major sale - buy one, get one 50% off of all clothes, shoes, and accessories. That seriously cannot be beat, the possibilities for this sale are endless! I am currently eyeing these embellished slide sandals and this mint tote handbag.
4. I am way overdue for a haircut and some color, and can't wait to go to the salon this weekend. I am always pinning away inspiration on to hair Pinterest board. How perfect is my latest pin featuring the beautiful Courtney Kerr? Totally makes me want to chop off my hair even more than I did the last time I got it done!
5. I really can't get enough of my new Polette eyeglasses! I recently talked about them in Monday's blog post, and there are still a few days left to get your entries in to win your choice of frames (sunglasses or eyeglasses). I love how affordable Polette's glasses are and there are tons of frames to choose from!
What are you looking forward to this weekend?