Tomorrow I will be 22 weeks pregnant, which is crazy to think that I only have a month left in my second trimester! Before I became pregnant I always thought it was funny how women tracked their progress by weeks instead of months. My best friend told me, "you'll see why when you're pregnant" and man was she right! It is so interesting and bbizarreto see how much can change with both me and the baby in a matter of a week. Not to sound all Giselle (you'll know what I mean if you have seen The Business of Being Born), but I have been very lucky so far with this pregnancy and have so far experienced limited discomfort. Yes, I am that girl. Even though I haven't had any major difficulties, there are still a few things that are helping me stay as comfortable as possible and I thought it would be fun to pass some ideas along to you.
1. Nike Internationalist Sneakers: One of the top things on my Christmas wishlist was a pair of old school Nike sneakers. I love the look of them pretty much with any outfit. I have a super casual outfit post coming up with my new favorite pair!
2. Old Navy Cardigan: Cardigans are part of my daily uniform, especially because I can wear both maternity and non-maternity styles.
4. Old Navy Maternity Jeans: No zippers and a full panel covering my belly for the next few months... enough said! Plus Old Navy carries short, regular, and tall lengths!
5. Maternity Coat: My parents gifted me this darling Pink Blush Maternity coat for Christmas, and is perfect for the cold temperatures that we have been having since the holidays.
6. Wide-Leg Yoga Pants: I am still able to wear my pre-pregnancy yoga pants, and can't wait to get them on as soon as I get home from work! My favorite pair are on sale for $12 right now too!
7. Jessica Simpson Maternity Nursing Bra: Pretty sure I needed a new bra within the first few weeks of pregnancy, and I love the idea of one that is practical both now and later for nursing.
8. Bump Nest Pregnancy Pillow: AKA the best Christmas gift ever! I don't know how I slept without this pillow, and I know that I will be using it pregnant or not. It is totally worth the price and lives up to the hype!
I would love to hear any of your must have's as well, so please feel free to share! Also, don't forget to check out my previous post for a $20 gift card giveaway to Lace and Pearls. Happy Wednesday!