I'm sure you're probably thinking by now, "Do you want it to be fall or not? Make up your mind already!" But the truth is, I can't decide for myself. This week we have had some of the most beautiful and perfect weather, which keeps me longing for summer, but unfortunately I know it will be short lived. Before I know it I will have to put away all of my sandals and assess my boots and scarves situation. So since fall will be here before we know it, I figured I might as well get a head start on my lust list for the season. There are also a ton of great Labor Day sales going on this weekend at some of my favorite stores, such as Old Navy (up to 50% off everything) and Baublebar (sale starting at 50% off select pieces) that are too good to pass up!
1. boohoo 2 in 1 Stripe Midi Dress ($30): Midi dresses are my new obsession. The struggle is real - maxi's are rarely long enough and I generally prefer to stray away from short dresses, so midi dresses are the perfect solution! Also this weekend you can get free shipping on all US orders at boohoo with the code LABORDAY14 (ends 09/01)
2. Baublebar Onyx Phoenix Necklace ($46): Worth every penny! I purchased this necklace last summer in a different color and love the statement it, even if worn with a plain white tee.
3. Sole Society Wool Panama Hat ($50): Such a cute fall accessory, especially on a rainy day!
4. Old Navy Flannel Boyfriend Shirt ($19): You can't go wrong with a slightly oversized flannel for layering over a v-neck and under your favorite utility jacket.
5. KUT from the Kloth Gray Skinny Jeans (50% off - under $40 until 09/07): I am dying for a pair of gray skinny jeans! I love this pair because they are a darker shade of gray, which feels more appropriate this time of year, versus a lighter wash.
6. Forever 21 Harness Ankle Boots ($35): I tend to shop for ankle boots and booties more often than tall boots because they feel easier to wear and are generally a lot more comfortable in my opinion.
7. Old Navy Quilted Tweed Vest ($39): Similar to the cult classic J.Crew vest from last fall, but a fraction of the price!
8. Baublebar Organic Fringe Bib (on sale for $15 this weekend): Very New Mexico-chic. I especially love the turquoise blue version, and it's such a steal at over half off right now.
9. Sheinside White Boyfriend Blazer ($29): I don't know why, but a white blazer in the cooler months feels so chic and polished to me. Apparently I don't abide by the "no white after Labor Day" rule.
10. Sole Society Marlena Clutch ($40): I love the idea of a bright red clutch to offset some of the more neutral colors I tend to wear when the temperatures drop.
I hope you all have a wonderful (and hopefully long) Labor Day weekend! I will be back on Monday with a new post featuring the perfect fall tunic from Amaranth Collection and a discount code to their store!